Photo credit Tina Reale.
Check out her recap of the Women’s Running Series in Nashville!
We’re looking forward to this month’s chat with sponsor Women’s Running Series! Hope to see YOU there.
Got a big race planned this fall or winter? Congratulations, you’re heading into the training homestretch!
This can be a tough period for many, especially first-time racers. Are you nervous? Burnt out? Need a motivational boost? You are NOT ALONE (trust me; I’ve seen your tweets and blog posts!).
Let’s commiserate and support our fellow runner. Two chatters will win a race registration— a new goal to look forward to!
Join us as we chat with Women’s Running Series about those last weeks before a goal race: long runs (and the physical and mental challenges they present), coping with a change of season, preparing for a destination race with a different climate, taper anxiety. Then let us know what your plans are beyond race season 2013!
- Tuesday, October 8th 9pm EST/ 8pm CST
- Hashtag is #BeAmazing
- Make sure to follow @FitFluential and sponsor @RunWRS so you don’t miss a tweet
- TWO randomly selected chatters will win a free race entry to any remaining 2013-2014 Women’s Running Series event!
Formerly called the Women’s Half Marathon, the Women’s Running Series is the nation’s largest women’s half marathon series in the country. The series is produced by Competitor Group, owners of the Rock-n-Roll Marathon Series. Remaining 2013 races will be held in Scottsdale-Tempe, AZ (November 3); and St. Petersburg, FL (November 24).
Finishers can look forward to the Freshen Up Lounge, bubbly toast celebration, glitzy finisher medal, cookie café and more! Join as an individual or a team. More fun facts here!
Want to win a $500 Lorna Jane wardrobe? You know you do!
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow @lornajaneactive and @RunWRS on Instagram.
- Instagram yourself in Lorna Jane with a caption about how running helps you achieve amazing things!
- Make sure to tag @lornajaneactive and @RunWRS in the photo and add hashtags #rungirlrun #movenourishbelieve and #lornajane.
- If you don’t own anything from Lorna Jane you may use an item from their online store or take a photo in one of their stores.
Contest ends Wednesday, October 30, 2013.
Not registered yet for any 2013-2014 Women’s Running Series event? Register at womensrunning.com using code RUNGIRLRUN by October 30 and save $10 on registration.
*New to this? Just search for #BeAmazing at chat time to view the conversation and make sure to add #BeAmazing to your replies so that they are visible to other participants.*