Try these cardio workouts at home, most have no equipment necessary!
Dont’ dread the treadmill. Get in your cardio workouts this week with fun and variety. You’ll get your sweat on and be feeling confident in no time. Be sure to read our safety statement and check with your doctor before beginning. And grab one of our workout playlists.
No excuses! Now let’s plan for an awesome week of workouts.
A week’s worth of workouts to help you feel the burn.
- NO equipment needed. If you don’t have a jump rope just sub mountain climbers. Get ready to feel the burn with this 500 calorie workout:
2. Jump on the bike and spin the calories away. Follow along to the various levels and speeds with each favorite 90s tune.
3. It’s Fall and must-see TV is here- plus the World Series is about to begin. Turn couch time into calorie torching time with our commercial break workout.
4. The Workout of the day – the FitFluential WOD. All you need is a jump rope for the double unders:
5. take your pick! here’s 6 Cardio Workouts from FitFluential
After crushing calories, challenge your arm muscles in a new way:
Workouts & recipes galore over at Colourful Palate.
Details on this sponsored stair & sprint workout,
plus a Mizuno Wave Sayonara review at Running Hutch.
Post the daily move on Instagram and tag it #SweatADay for your chance at Under Armour prizes. Follow @Shauna_Harrison for move demonstrations if you need them!
What’s your week in workouts look like?
Got workouts to share? Drop us your URL in the comments for possible inclusion in future roundups!